Your Home is a place where you relax after coming back from your day’s tiring work, it is that place where you can give time to your family & spend beautiful moments with them. To acquire a home which can be christened your “Own House” is a life-time decision & has to be taken with a lot of planning & requires huge finances. Your Dream Home is not very far away with a Home Loan which will fulfill your Dream into a reality.
What is a Home loan ?
Home Loan is a Secured Loan offered against the security of a house/property which is funded by the bank’s loan, the property could be a personal property or a commercial one. The Home Loan is a loan taken by a borrower from the bank issued against the property/security intended to be bought on the part by the borrower giving the banker a conditional ownership over the property i.e. if the borrower is failed to pay back the loan, the banker can retrieve the lent money by selling the property.
Important Pointers in Home Loan
• Increase your Home Loan eligibility
• Credit History : Your chances of getting a home loan are increased if you have a good credit history which is known by banks by checking the borrower’s Cibil score. Now it is very hard to get a loan from another bank when you already have a bad debt with one bank.
• Clubbing of income : Your eligibility to take a home loan will augment when you club your income with your spouse’s income, bank in this case will calculate your eligibility on the basis of the clubbed income of both the applicants. You can club incomes of spouse, children & parents staying with you and having regular income.
• Enhance your loan tenure : Longer is the loan tenure, lower will be the EMIs which further increases the repayment capacity of the borrower & in turn enhances the loan eligibility.
• Step-up Loan: In this type of loan EMIs remain low in the beginning & increase gradually as and when the borrower’s spending power increases. Therefore lower EMIs in the initial years enhances the borrower’s ability to pay & further increases the loan eligibility
• Increase the down payment : You must know that in a home loan bank finances only 85 to 90% for the property & the rest amount has to be funded by the borrower. You should increase the down payment if you have more than required amount which will mitigate your debt considerably.
home loan , apply home loan , apply for home loan online , apply for home loan , apply home loan online , home loan apply online , home loan apply , apply online for home loan , apply for a home loan , apply for home loans , home loan delhi , home loan in delhi , home loan delhi ncr , home loan in delhi ncr , home loan dsa delhi , home loan agent in delhi , hdfc home loan delhi , home loan gurgaon , home loans by banks in delhi , Home Loan Eligibility , home loans bank delhi , home loan banks delhi , home loan bank , home loan bank delhi , Compare Home Loan , home loan in noida , home loan in noida , home loan in greater noida , home loan in faridabad , home loan faridabad , home loan in ghaziabad